some weeks ago i started another Custom Projekt. I had this brush painted and started Kit of the Ford Pickup and i thought it could be a nice traditional Custom projekt.
What i did:
- Wided the Custom Fenders from an AMT F-100 Kit (I had 4 of them)
- Cleaned the running boards
- Build a Custom Rollpan
- Cleaned the frame and modified it for the Revell Partspack Cadillac Engine
- Dechromed all Engine Parts
- Lowered Suspension
- Wheels and Tires from my parts box dechromed and repainted with Alclad-2
- Installed Headlights from a 1959 Impala Grille
- Painted Frame and Engine with Greenstuffworld Red Metallic and Clear (which i will never ever use again)
It will be a very traditional Custom which i like most. No 3D printed parts or something...
I hope u like and as allways all comments are welcome!