Model Cars Magazine Forum

We need a '27 Tee Roadster in plastic.

Maybe Revell can do a second rebody of their upcoming Model A kit. That would an awesome model. Either of the Midget engines would be great in it.

Sounds great to me. Tool a '26-'27 body shell, throw in a couple of engines from amortized tooling...genius.

More legs for existing tools, minimal development expense.

Please, give us a '27 T. Agreed that including the existing engines from midget kits would be a great idea, maybe even a '31/'32 Banger. Look how well the Resin versions sell, if that's any indication a full kit would sell well.

At a swap meet last month, I saw a VERY nice resin 27 T body. I have no interest in them but I was tempted to pick it up just for "swap fodder." If it's still at the next one, maybe I'll get it and offer it up here.

It's not plastic, but I saw this one recently on ebay. I believe it's from Altered States....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Resin-1-25-Louvered-27-Ford-Roadster-/111709333766?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1a02652906

For me in Canada the shipping is 12$

I like the look of it though

I believe jimmy Flintstone also has a roadster and a coupe

Jimmy Flintstone does offer a roadster. Stock body dimensions from cowl back, no fenders, with track nose.

IIRC, Perry's Resin offers one, or did at one time.

Edit: Perry's Resin does have a T Roadster on their website. It's listed at $35 and has a stock grille shell and hood, plus fenders/running boards.

But yeah, it sure would be cool if Rebellion offered the same thing.

Edited by LDO

Not the "same thing". It would have more stuff, chassis, engine, wheels, tires and stuff, all for the same price or less. :D

Well, yeah, I meant that body with the rest of their Model A kit. Also- my phone apparently doesn't recognize Revell's name.