Model Cars Magazine Forum

Changes at Model Cars Magazine

The magazine is not on an "infrequent" schedule. Every year there are nine issues, and if you subscribe for a year (nine issues), you will get nine issues. It's true that the magazine usually appears after the cover date, but it appears nine times per year, as agreed to in the subscription. You pay for nine issues... you get nine issues.

Harry, we need to talk, seriously sir ................................. 

I've read  a few weeks ago that there will be changes for international subscribers. Is there more news about that?

Right now, I'm still going over the mailing costs for the international subs, plus, looking really hard into new distribution channels.

Shaver, Harry has nothing to do with the control of the mags, he is doing the best, no, wait, better than the best he can with what he is given.

It's not his kuleana

yes, that's one of our words here. :-)

The magazine is not on an "infrequent" schedule. Every year there are nine issues, and if you subscribe for a year (nine issues), you will get nine issues. It's true that the magazine usually appears after the cover date, but it appears nine times per year, as agreed to in the subscription. You pay for nine issues... you get nine issues.

Harry, we need to talk, seriously sir ................................. 

Gee Greg, you could certainly have fooled me ............ 

Gregg, just found this forum a short while ago...................IT'S TREMENDOUS! Will be signing up for the magazine ASAP. I may be a newb to the forum, but have been around this hobby since the early days, for over 45 years. Am also a veteran of 8 back surgeries and fusions......get better soon and OBEY THE DOCS!!!!!  Thanks for doing what you do, don't sweat the complaints about being late.........it's better than NOT doing the mag! Keep up the good work, and THANK YOU!

Right now, I'm still going over the mailing costs for the international subs, plus, looking really hard into new distribution channels.

Shaver, Harry has nothing to do with the control of the mags, he is doing the best, no, wait, better than the best he can with what he is given.

It's not his kuleana

yes, that's one of our words here. :-)

Thanks Gregg, Would it be an idea to ship the European (and other continents) to one address and distribute from there to lower shipping costs?

Erik, that's the option I am looking at.

We had something like this for Canada, I have to see if that's still in place.

A whole new ball game has begun.

Batter up!

Tom, send me an email, we can share back war stories.

Eight? Didn't know anyone had more than me. 

I'm sorry, I can't answer the ringy-dingy right now.  I'm in my room.     ;)

Seriously . . . REALLY glad this one went well for you, Gregg.  I have reliable reports that you've been sighted walking almost like a normal human being again!   Huzzzzah!  

We're keeping a light on for you here in Phoenix.  DESERT SCALE CLASSIC is not that far away!    B)   And, it's a rehabilitative heat.  

Erik, that's the option I am looking at.

We had something like this for Canada, I have to see if that's still in place.

A whole new ball game has begun.

Batter up!

Tom, send me an email, we can share back war stories.

Eight? Didn't know anyone had more than me. 

Great to hear :-)

If you need an insider/help or somone to distribute, I could help out.

Gary, once I get some breathing room, I'm going to put MCM up on Magzter.com. Slot Cars is there, but I wasn't able to put MCM up yet, due to the ownership issue (pardon da pun)

I still want to get into/onto Zinio, that's what I use

I think Skip and I talked a lot about that a long time ago.

If I got name wrong, slap my head when you see me next time.

Yes, now there will be a next time!

Gary, once I get some breathing room, I'm going to put MCM up on Magzter.com. Slot Cars is there, but I wasn't able to put MCM up yet, due to the ownership issue (pardon da pun)

I still want to get into/onto Zinio, that's what I use

I think Skip and I talked a lot about that a long time ago.

If I got name wrong, slap my head when you see me next time.

Yes, now there will be a next time!

Thats great news Gregg Ill look forward to that, I use Zinio its a pretty good platform for digi mags

Thank you for the updates, glad you are finally getting better from that troublesome back of yours. As always, I am here to help so if you need anything, let me know. I've had my share of issues also but little by little I will be reaching my goals. Thanks for all you do guys.