Model Cars Magazine Forum

Moebius 61 Pontiac

Porscheman

Other than the Moebius-provided build shown at some of the model shows last year, this is the very first built-up that I have seen of this new kit!  And, your build looks stunning, Al!  A great color combination that is near the top of my list of favorite paint schemes for this car!  Thanks for posting it and telling us it was a joy to build; now I've got to get mine ordered!

Nice Al!

Did you have issues with the fit of the wheels & windshield like everyone is talking about?

Looks like you may have had to go a little crazy with the glue on the windshield to get it in.

Steve

I did have any trouble with the wheels, but the window are another story. There isn't any sure fit on the glass and ended up screwing the outer edges with glue. There is also no holes for the muffler, so mounted the exhaust is a real pain.

Edited by Porscheman

I did have any trouble with the wheels, but the window are another story. There isn't any sure fit on the glass and ended up screwing the outer edges with glue. There is also no holes for the muffler, so mounted the exhaust is a real pain.

Well, consider yourself a "Test Pilot" on this one Al.

This is probably the first one of these kits built anywhere on the planet!:D

At least now the rest of us know what to expect.

Steve