[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
BDSchindler

Gravity Colors...anybody bought from them lately?

I Was defending Gravity USA when this whole thing started, but the shipping delays, and everything else, and now this, It's a deal breaker. This is not how you save face. More time should be spent on getting your logistics in order rather than trying to convince people you're not at fault for anything. 

On 2019-03-07 at 11:30 AM, Quick GMC said:

I Was defending Gravity USA when this whole thing started, but the shipping delays, and everything else, and now this, It's a deal breaker. This is not how you save face. More time should be spent on getting your logistics in order rather than trying to convince people you're not at fault for anything. 

Very well stated. Clean your own house before throwing shite at someone else’s

I see that they are not taking orders again until they get caught up on orders.  I know last year he did this, and  after that I did get my order fairly quick after that. I  have been afraid to order after last summer after hearing of more problems.

Posted (edited)

I also received an email from them stating, that there had been collusion after splitting with their parent company in Europe, but now things are back to normal, provided they don't have another Class 4 Hurricane.

Edited by Dogfish_7

Personally I think the states was the problem he had to blame someone so people would think different and do more ordering from the states and not getting there prodect

THIS PLACE STILL AROUND EVEN.........I placed an order  Feb 4th....still dont have my order...no return phone calls...left several messages.....there is no way to email them either.....not on the website anyway.  phones calls go straight to voice mail......They had no problem taking my money from my PayPal account ASAP.......   AT this point I just want a refund so I can get my paint from someplace else so I can at least get my stuff painted.

Bummer seems as though they had nice colors

1 hour ago, Davewilly said:

THIS PLACE STILL AROUND EVEN.........I placed an order  Feb 4th....still dont have my order...no return phone calls...left several messages.....there is no way to email them either.....not on the website anyway.  phones calls go straight to voice mail......They had no problem taking my money from my PayPal account ASAP.......   AT this point I just want a refund so I can get my paint from someplace else so I can at least get my stuff painted.

Bummer seems as though they had nice colors

DO a paypal complaint ASAP!!!!. It is easy. That either gets his attention and he sends stuff out or you get your money back

Don't believe any more BS excuses or delays....you get your order now or money back

Do the Paypal complaint immediately!!  From what I read in previous posts, the best way to order Gravity paint is through the original in Spain.  I prefer HOK and Tru-Color paints anyway.  HOK gets ordered from Coast Airbrush and Tru-Color I order through Arizona Hobbies.  Never a problem with either.

19 hours ago, Twokidsnosleep said:

DO a paypal complaint ASAP!!!!. It is easy. That either gets his attention and he sends stuff out or you get your money back

Don't believe any more BS excuses or delays....you get your order now or money back

17 hours ago, crazyjim said:

Do the Paypal complaint immediately!!  From what I read in previous posts, the best way to order Gravity paint is through the original in Spain.  I prefer HOK and Tru-Color paints anyway.  HOK gets ordered from Coast Airbrush and Tru-Color I order through Arizona Hobbies.  Never a problem with either.

Thanks guys I will do that.

Jim:  thanks for the info for some other outlets on paint as well

2 hours ago, Davewilly said:

Thanks guys I will do that.

Jim:  thanks for the info for some other outlets on paint as well

Let us know how it turns out, good luck

On 4/11/2019 at 9:44 AM, Twokidsnosleep said:

Let us know how it turns out, good luck

I will...as of right now PayPal has started their investigation to my claim...GC has 10 days to respond