Model Cars Magazine Forum

Tom McMullen`s: AEE- Big Twin -On The Workbench 11-5-16

Hello.......Mike ,Chris,Randy.......thanks guys for the kind comments......I really do appreciate them:).......I made a dual headlight bracket and got the hedlights mocked up......I also modified and attached a taillight.......I made the secound set of exhaust pipes  for the other engine and started making and plumbing the exhaust system.......I did some more progres on the body work......I still need to sand and shape before primer......I also made the re-movable seats and made a radio and tray that go behind the pasengers head.......thanks for looking 

Hello......thanks guys for the kind comments......I really do appreciate them:)........I got the inserts  made for the seats......the edges need to be cleaned up then they will be flocked and the rest of the seat will be painted leather.......thanks for looking.

More very impressive work John!!! My question is why are you using a 1/12 scale front wheel? Do you need a 1/8 wheel & tire?

Hi John........the original ran a 2.25 x 17 rim and tire......pretty small......I do have 1/8 rims and tires......but,to me..... I like the look of the 1/12 scale rim and tire......thanks