Model Cars Magazine Forum

Badman II

Scale-Master

It is 100% out-of-the-box and it has an engine. 

Accurate?  No.  But not too visible once installed either.  Best I can tell is it is a mash up of a small block and a 409, even though the graphics say 396 suggesting a big block.

I know the person it is for will enjoy it and I had fun building it as a simple diversion from other projects.

I like how this turned out. My question is this an AMT body with the Revell Bad Man decals, or a Revell '55 Chevy tudoor that I was unaware of ?

Revell did a diecast '55 Chev 2DS kit that was issued in Badman, America Graffiti, and possibly Two Lane Blacktop boxings. I built the AG one and really enjoyed it. I compared the body with the AMT 1/25 2DS body and found that it was true 1/25 (not 1/24) and very well done indeed. I wish I'd grabbed a few more of these when they were available.

Revell did a diecast '55 Chev 2DS kit that was issued in Badman, America Graffiti, and possibly Two Lane Blacktop boxings. I built the AG one and really enjoyed it. I compared the body with the AMT 1/25 2DS body and found that it was true 1/25 (not 1/24) and very well done indeed. I wish I'd grabbed a few more of these when they were available.

Oh !! That explains  the body question. I haven't followed Die Cast very much so I just didn't know about that body. It looks like something to consider in the future though.