Model Cars Magazine Forum

Celebrity Crushes?

3 hours ago, Snake45 said:

The Lovely Mrs. Snake really loves watching old movies on cable. Every now and then I walk into the room and she's got something on where Betty White or Bette Davis or Lucille Ball looks pretty darn hot. I swear I'm not making this up. (These movies were probably--almost certainly--made before I was born.) 

Lucille Ball was simply stunning in her early serious movies before she was a star. Jaw-dropping gorgeous.

Something about these ladies back then.  They were ladies...in my opinion.  Smart, classy, and didn't need to yell or pull stunts to make you want to look.  Maybe their private lives were different but that's none of my business.   Anyway, try joan allen in the tucker movie.  

Edited by olsbooks

4 hours ago, olsbooks said:

Something about these ladies back then.  They were ladies...in my opinion.  Smart, classy, and didn't need to yell or pull stunts to make you want to look.  Maybe their private lives were different but that's none of my business.   Anyway, try joan allen in the tucker movie.  

tucker-the-man-and-his-dream-1988-joan-allen-tck-029-BKBT62.jpg

In my opinion,woman we're definitely much more classy back then.Another pic of Kate Winslet.

IMG_5216.JPG

Another for me,Bree Joanna Alice Robinson aka Brody Dalle ,best known from the "Distillers" and I can testify despite her appearance to some is a class act of at least to me and my daughter....going back to the MySpace days I posted a small video and blog if you will of my daughter rockin' out to "The Hunger" in her car seat and somehow,someway someone forward it to the Distillers page and she wrote to us to tell Baby Girl how great it was and appreciated the following etc. and later sent some items for her and they kept in contact off n on for a while and I personally always like Brody's style so here are a few of the many faces of Brody..

brody-dalle-wallpaper-15.jpg

87f4322b788f152745e0c70ec640bc4d.jpg

2f3997548d4dec922e466e389cfa92d6.jpg

The+Distillers+414678375_1fb97c603a.jpg

Photoshoots_spin_032 (for Inked Magazine, by Joseph Cultice).jpg

Hey Badluck,I've never seen her before,but I gotta say,she is one sexy woman.Really like her in the first pic.Mmmmm.Love bad girls.Or as I like to describe them as,sexy tomboys:lol:A hot woman who is not afraid of getting dirty,let's say working on her car or something:D.

Edited by NYLIBUD

4 minutes ago, NYLIBUD said:

Hey bad luck,I've never seen her,but I gotta say,she is one sexy woman.Really like her in the first pic.Mmmmm.Love bad girls.Or very sexy tomboys.A hot woman who is not afraid of getting dirty,let's say working on her car or something:D

HAHAHAHA I get ya!! .... heres the vid that Baby Girl would rock out too,had a mp3 of this tunage that I played for her..

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...