Model Cars Magazine Forum

Celebrity Crushes?

1 minute ago, Snake45 said:

I used to think she was pretty good looking. And the last time I saw her she was still quite attractive for her age. 

Snake, you know I respect everyone opinion and taste. I think she had a killer body but not very attractive in the face...

2 hours ago, NYLIBUD said:

I hàve to admit,Jamie Lee Curtis had an incredible body.Now I think she is doing commercials selling adult diapers.Donna Dixon is very prett too..Its weird I just saw her in Christine last night.And she's married to the very lucky Dan Ackroyd. 

Donna went to high school about 10 miles from where I did.  She is about a year older than me and graduated HS in 1975.  Somehow she went from beauty queen to Bosom Buddies but I wouldn't say she had any great roles that I can remember.  I guess being married to Dan was her ticket to the good life.  My how time flies by though.  Linda Carter lives about 20 miles away in Potomac MD and is still quite a lovely woman.  My only brush with a celebrity was being in a elevator with Elizabeth Taylor and John Warner in the 1970s.  They were all dressed up for a show at the Kennedy Center and I looked like the typical teenager of that era - I was there to pick up my brother that was working there.  If we only had cell phone cameras back then.

Edited by vamach1

Image result for christina el moussa images

Christina El Moussa from Flip or Flop. Gorgeous and knows it, thus the attitude.  Her voice drove her first husband insane! Okay to watch in 1/2 hour doses, any more and you want to put a pencil through your eye!

jojo.thumb.jpg.c32f752d16e4cd2f263610f6ab279e5c.jpg

Joanne Gaines from Home Improvement.  Bonus points because she is genuinely nice.  I knew there was something exotic and different about her.  Found out her mother was Korean and father was American. 

Edited by Tom Geiger

16 hours ago, Tom Geiger said:

Okay to watch in 1/2 hour doses, any more and you want to put a pencil through your eye!

Her relentless, non-negotiable, black white and grey color pallet for every flip is what makes me sharpen my pencils. Can't watch it anymore.

14 hours ago, slusher said:

Your right Alexandra Paul was in Christine not Donna Dixon...

My mistake,yes Alexandra Paul (Bay Watch) was in the movie.She played Leigh.Your also right,it wasn't Donna Dixon in the movie,but rather Kelly Preston,who played Roseanne,the girl who liked Dennis,( Arnie's friend).I don't know where I got Donna Dixon from.

Edited by NYLIBUD

4 hours ago, NYLIBUD said:

My mistake,yes Alexandra Paul (Bay Watch) was in the movie.She played Leigh.Your also right,it wasn't Donna Dixon in the movie,but rather Kelly Preston,who played Roseanne,the girl who liked Dennis,( Arnie's friend).I don't know where I got Donna Dixon from.

So many movies and actors and actresses, it's easy to get mixed up. We are not getting any younger brother either...

• 1 month later...

1 hour ago, RichCostello said:

I don't have pictures but, I thought Cathy Moriarty in Raging Bull was pretty hot. And currently Alyssa Rose on Graveyard Cars is too(but that might just be the beautiful cars that they work on).

I have to agree.Both woman are attractive.I always thought Cathy Moriarty was pretty,and sexy.Some of her other movies besides Raging Bull,were Cop Land,great movie,Analyze That,hilarious flick.And a small role as a concerned parent in Kindergarten Cop,among others.And she's a local girl from The Bronx.

IMG_4334.JPG

IMG_4336.JPG

IMG_4338.JPG

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 3:14 PM, NYLIBUD said:

I have to agree.Both woman are attractive.I always thought Cathy Moriarty was pretty,and sexy.Some of her other movies besides Raging Bull,were Cop Land,great movie,Analyze That,hilarious flick.And a small role as a concerned parent in Kindergarten Cop,among others.And she's a local girl from The Bronx.

IMG_4334.JPG

IMG_4336.JPG

IMG_4338.JPG

The thing I find most attractive about Allysa Rose, besides being pretty, is her persona on the TV show. She isn't full of herself and she seems very intelligent. .  

2 hours ago, espo said:

The thing I find most attractive about Allysa Rose, besides being pretty, is her persona on the TV show.

Charm goes a long way toward making a woman beautiful. I think Julia Roberts is trout ugly but her irresistible charm makes her multi-platinum.

On 10/2/2018 at 10:43 AM, Snake45 said:

The more I see of Jenna Elfman on Fear the Walking Dead, the better I like her. Liked her years ago on Dharma and Greg and she's aged pretty well. :wub:

I never cared for that woman and I did not realize it was her till my wife told me. Maybe I never really didn't care for her maybe it was just the persona on the show ????

1 hour ago, Oldcarfan27 said:

By now she's gotta have more plastic than my model kit collection. Ain't nobody can look THAT good at 70 without help!

I wouldn't dare debate you but if she's had work done it was by the Michelangelo of plastic surgeons. Seen Melanie Griffith lately? Yikes.

5 hours ago, cobraman said:

I never cared for that woman and I did not realize it was her till my wife told me. Maybe I never really didn't care for her maybe it was just the persona on the show ????

She is really like that in other shows.

5 hours ago, Jantrix said:

I wouldn't dare debate you but if she's had work done it was by the Michelangelo of plastic surgeons. Seen Melanie Griffith lately? Yikes.

Don't know what Don Johnson ever saw in her and Antonio also....