Model Cars Magazine Forum

Wondered how long it would be before this happened!

This is directly copied from Moon's site...no caps, poor punctuation, not written by any kind of competent English speaker, and the dimensions are 20 inches by 20 FEET by 4 inches.

I guess hiring a copy-writer who graduated from high school is asking too much these days.

I mean hell...a website is just the face your company presents to the world. Why bother to communicate like your people have functioning brains.

we've come up with Moon disc to glue onto your hub cap for better aesthetic and aerodynamic design will increase your driving range.

you'll need to send your hub caps.

20"x20'x4" 

I remember when Moon Hub Caps were all the rage in SoCal years ago when Dean was still alive and well. They were popular with a lot of the Salt Flat Racers at the time, and were supposed to make the wheel and tires more aerodynamic at high speeds.  

I need to say that those look a million times better than somekind of horrible looking aluminum wheels those things originally come with. But, still I think probably the only way to make one of those disgusting electric "bread toasters" interesting would be installing an engine in there...A Big Block Chevy for example.:P

2 hours ago, iamsuperdan said:

Brake cooling? Nah, over rated.

It's going to mostly use regenerative braking, which is like dynamic brakes on a locomotive. The computer switches the motors into generators when coasting and slowing, which will handle most of the stopping needs vs the standard brakes