Model Cars Magazine Forum

Another good one gone...........RIP Doris Day. :(

RIP Doris - Always admired her for sticking by Rock Hudson to the end. I got this from a dealer many years ago:

5cd9e13ec46e4_dorisday-06.jpg.321407de80ca1bfb2c3b9f1604216235.jpg

5cd9e161ad883_dorisday.JPG.4624fb1ec6716f04c88202cf5c296037.JPG

And I bet Doris would have gotten a laugh at this:

"The late Associated Press writer Bob Thomas in Los Angeles and AP writer Shawn Marsh in Trenton, New Jersey, contributed to this report."

That's living well when you outlast the guy who wrote your obituary! :D

I’m sure she was as nice in person as she was in the movies. When my mother went with the frosted hair stage is the late 60’s, early 70’s.  she was often told she looked like Doris Day. Use to make my mom mad and she’d say “I’m not like that goody two shoes”. Lol!

Edited by ewetwo

4 hours ago, vamach1 said:

All the legends will be gone soon and all we wil be left is the insanely rich spoiled brats that feel the need to tell us how to live our lives.  My son (19) wishes he was born 60-70 years ago.

Yup,a lot of the legends are dying.And it’s true, the newest generation of so called talented actors and actresses, plain and simple..SUCK!!!!! I can’t stand today’s celebrities thinking that they smell like roses, if you know what I mean, and feel the whole world owes them, and should worship them...No I don’t think so..