Model Cars Magazine Forum

Your own dream car(s)

NYLIBUD

Man there really were some cool cars back in the day.Rare,hardly see any of them anymore..I love when I see any old cars older that 25-30 years driving on the road,in nice shape,or even a beater.Things that are old,are very cool,no matter what it is.Well except for us humans.?

• 2 weeks later...

Here’s My 09 Crown Vic P 71.Police interceptor.Its got a set of Flow Masters, a cold air intake and more.This 4.6 motor will take a huge beating.Mine only has 105,000 miles.And she is fast,I mean really fast.Once Got her up to 160 mph.I blacked out all the chrome and all the chrome trim..I thought it gave the car a Stealthy Darth Vader’s sleepers ride to the dark side of the moon.????look..

5166282A-66C4-42E5-9DAB-C95D115D2CA5.jpeg

37 minutes ago, NYLIBUD said:

Here’s My 09 Crown Vic P 71.Police interceptor.Its got a set of Flow Masters, a cold air intake and more.This 4.6 motor will take a huge beating.Mine only has 105,000 miles.And she is fast,I mean really fast.Once Got her up to 160 mph.I blacked out all the chrome and all the chrome trim..I thought it gave the car a Stealthy Darth Vader’s sleepers ride to the dark side of the moon.????look..

5166282A-66C4-42E5-9DAB-C95D115D2CA5.jpeg

What, no spotlight?

This is story of my life, cue Ironic:
"An old man turned ninety-eight
He won the lottery and died the next day
It's like too many choices
to drive you nuts...."

Depends what mood I'm in, today it's classics.  Something with a V12, something you have to go to an auction, and hope that the Sultan of Brunei doesn't outbid you.  If you're going to dream, why waste time on gussied up pedestrian cars? ?  In this world of insane wealth of the lucky few, I've become jaded about dreaming about the ultimate "dream car".  It's cool to watch Jay Leno checking out amazing cars, I'm happy with that, and having a reliable Honda that gets me speeding tickets just as easily. ?

IMG_8144.jpg

1963 Lambo 350 GTV.jpg

Lusso teal.jpg

On 9/4/2019 at 11:50 PM, High octane said:

What, no spotlight?

Nope, didn’t come with one.But I still have all the lights and siren in the grill,back deck lights, and strobes.But Nothing is connected.The computer is still in the trunk though.A couple of wires,a plug or two,here and there,and I can easily hook all the lights up again.???But I figured,my luck I’d get pulled over and get charged with impersonating a police officer?. ?..Oh ,And those last three cars,are works of art.