Model Cars Magazine Forum

My 2019's Cadillac models...a good year ;)

Jeffcad

On 12/25/2019 at 11:17 AM, dino246gt said:

Gorgeous!

I love those Caddy models, hope you don't mind seeing a few I built:

Jan 26-3.JPG

Jan 26-4.JPG

Hi Dennis. OMG !!! Your Cadillacs are A-MA-ZING ? ? ? Outstanding models for sure, I love them. Thank you so very much for sharing your pics of course, they like a christmas present to me, and I would mind NOT seeing them. ? So please, feel free to share more if you have more, here or in private messages. Is the 1960 Eldorado Seville a Shawn Carpenter's conversion kit, or have you made it from the 59 Monogram ?. wow...fantastic builds and colours combination.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2020 at 9:19 AM, dino246gt said:

Jeff, I'd love to see mine mixed in with your amazing Caddy collection! I also did this one, Modelhaus '49, and a radical custom of the old Monogram Brougham:

1.JPG

erased Caddy.JPG

IMG_0398re.JPG

IMG_0396re.JPG

Hi Dennis !. WOW ...Fantastic work !!! Thanks for sharing it. You're very lucky to have bought when available the Modelhaus's  '49 Club Coupe. It's extremely rare now and unfortunately I missed that beauty at the time. Your build looks marvelous, and the Custom Brougham is quite impressive too. Great skills here, no doubt !. Thanks again and if you have more caddies, don't stop sharing with me