Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hubley Packard roadster

fordf-100

This one I just finished up! It is the 1/22 scale Hubley Packard roadster. This was built for an upcoming club project, our club members all write down what they would like our annual club build to be and we throw them in a hat, this years winner was anything Hubley! I had a couple metal Hubley kits floating around and also a couple 1/24 scale plastic kits, I decided to do the metal kit since the club member who suggested that we do these builds only the metal kits! This was at times fun and other times extremely frustrating, but overall it looks ok! As always comments and criticism are always welcome. The pile of “junk” beside it is almost all of the flash that needed removed! I figure I could use it in a diorama or something!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

5 hours ago, DumpyDan said:

Very nice, I just got one myself from a friend.  Any photo of the engine?

I will try and post one for you. The engine is not that bad looking, has a lot of molded on detail and the distributor has plug wires molded on. I really didn't do much to the engine or under the hood.