Model Cars Magazine Forum

Well i guess i'll jump back in again after a year of medical problems. Looks like an Autocar i been wanting to start anyway, no dump since i've already used the bed.  it will 11 on the bench lol. I'll get a pic up later. Wouldn't say i'm competing lol, cause looks like a lot of great trucks about to go together, but it will b fun once again! Good luck to all

Well, I guess I'll throw my hat into the ring on this one.  Plan is to build a Chevrolet Bison stake truck with a 108" BBC hood & Detroit Diesel 6V92T from GW Trucks.  I figure, starting in January I might have a chance of finishing!  Wish me luck.

Pete68-  thanks for joining us ! Looking forward to your IH 4300 build 

Larry - glad your back on your feet, and thanks for joining us 

Jim B - hey man glad your joining us!  Your Bison  sounds fantastic. 

Have a safe and happy New Years folks see ya tomorrow the kick off of the 2021 BRBO !!!

welcome to 2021 BRBO

i have make this my build......

the MACK H63 , was a hard choice between the F model - the G model and also the W71 model  and so the LT model

think of a single drive with a old style moving an . but first the truck 

jacobus

Well, since I can't use the one I'm building now, I think I'll throw in with the Widow Woman's Brockway 361 from the movie Convoy.  Waiting for the Brock from AITM, have the donor chassis and trailer is on the way.  I need to watch the movie again for details, like I need an excuse!

24 minutes ago, Warren D said:

Well, since I can't use the one I'm building now, I think I'll throw in with the Widow Woman's Brockway 361 from the movie Convoy.  Waiting for the Brock from AITM, have the donor chassis and trailer is on the way.  I need to watch the movie again for details, like I need an excuse!

Looking forward to this build 

2 hours ago, Warren D said:

Yeah !!!! Another Brockway group build !!!! Know Dave just cast some fresh 361s , mine was part of the new run.

6 hours ago, jacobus said:

welcome to 2021 BRBO

i have make this my build......

the MACK H63 , was a hard choice between the F model - the G model and also the W71 model  and so the LT model

think of a single drive with a old style moving an . but first the truck 

jacobus

Sounds like a fantastic build , looking forward to your progress 

4 minutes ago, gotnitro? said:

Yeah !!!! Another Brockway group build !!!! Know Dave just cast some fresh 361s , mine was part of the new run.

Yeah, I grabbed 3 of them.  I see he dropped the 359.  I still have a 360 and 760 but something about the look of a set back front axle.....

Too late to join? I haven't actually picked one out yet, I've never actually built a big truck kit despite having driven several for about 2.9 million miles before hanging it up in 2008  (I'd planned to jump in on 2020's BRBO...or maybe it was 2019's? Can't recall, 2019 was like, 25 years ago, LOL, but wasn't able to), and "competing" might be a bit too strong of a word with my entry, but it all sounds fun :D

Edited by Olskoolrodder

18 minutes ago, gotnitro? said:

Stephan- your welcome to join us anytime,  I never really set a deadline 

Its less of a formal contest , more of a group build w a people's choice winner at the end ! 

Looking forward to your build 

Sounds fun ? Got a couple things on order (and a couple kits in stash), I'll pick one next week when the new ones come in and post it up :)

I would like to enter the BRBO    for the incentive to actually finish a model  as apposed to making parts and pieces.   I'm building s 3 something tri axle pete dump truck.  Smooth side lanau body steer lift axle   I will have to post pictures as it's created.   GW

11 minutes ago, GLW said:

I would like to enter the BRBO    for the incentive to actually finish a model  as apposed to making parts and pieces.   I'm building s 3 something tri axle pete dump truck.  Smooth side lanau body steer lift axle   I will have to post pictures as it's created.   GW

Welcome to the group Gary !  looking forward to your tri axle Pete 

On 12/21/2020 at 10:15 PM, JerseeJerry55 said:
23 minutes ago, GLW said:

Welcome to the Group Gary looking forward to your build also. 

Edited by Pete68