Model Cars Magazine Forum

AMT 1967 Supernatural Chevy Impala with my own spin on it..

RandyB.

Now look what you did - you made me look at a four-door.  With envy, I might add.  Very nicely done.  I don't think you could've picked a better color for that build, and I also appreciate your listing the paint you used.  

Great choice on the Tiger Paws as well.  Fireball's got some great options for those of us who don't necessarily want Goodyears on every build.  

Just curious, is the wheelbase the same on this kit as the 2-door kit?

5 hours ago, Monty said:

Now look what you did - you made me look at a four-door.  With envy, I might add.  Very nicely done.  I don't think you could've picked a better color for that build, and I also appreciate your listing the paint you used.  

Great choice on the Tiger Paws as well.  Fireball's got some great options for those of us who don't necessarily want Goodyears on every build.  

Just curious, is the wheelbase the same on this kit as the 2-door kit?

Thanks Monty. Yes the SS and the Sport Sedan have the same wheelbase....in fact all of the parts are the same for both kits.

On 11/22/2020 at 12:18 PM, 58 Impala said:

Nice builds. Where did you get the wheels and tires?

Thanks. The tires I already had in my spare parts box. The wheels were sent to me by another modeler which came from the AMT 1967 Impala SS kit.

• 2 weeks later...