Model Cars Magazine Forum

89AKurt 2020 stash reduction mitigation of 6

89AKurt

9 hours ago, VanSpence said:

That ferrari is over the top and your build thread was really something to follow. So much to learn and appreciate. Can only thank you over and over for sharing your process. 

That celica is a real beauty. I'd say you had a good 2020 with what you were able to complete and you are an inspiration to other builders such as myself. 

Well thank you kind sir!  This is probably the main reason I post so much, to inspire and help others.  I've learned a few things too, and found new ways to blow $$ too.

8 hours ago, David G. said:

I remember following your WIP on the 48 Chevy, an absolutely amazing amount of work and truly impressive engineering. Somehow I missed the build thread on the Ferrari and I'm blown away by the level and quality of detail on that one. They're all wonderfully done and each is amazing but those are the two that most stand out to me.

David G.

Thank you David!  With so many active members, it's understandable that some builds are overlooked.

7 hours ago, spencer1984 said:

Impressive work all around!

Thanks!

On 1/2/2021 at 2:49 PM, TimJ said:

Top quality work, that Ferrari looks fantastic.

Thank you sir!

On 1/3/2021 at 2:23 AM, ATHU said:

Superb all of them!! That Ferrari with the tool roll in the trunk is beyond stunning!!

? Everyone remembers the tools.  Thank you.

On 1/3/2021 at 7:25 PM, lghtngyello03 said:

Love the builds!  Great quality as always beats quantity. 

Much appreciated!

20 hours ago, ChrisR said:

Awesome!

Thanks!

13 hours ago, mustang1989 said:

Those are all very impressive builds Kurt! Great weathering on that paint truck!

Appreciate that.  I pulled all the stops on that.

5 hours ago, BeakDoc said:

Great looking stable! The bus is the grooviest.

Thanks man! ✌️

Hi Kurt. Wow, these are all awesome builds. Really like the Green Barge, the Ferrari is outstanding, the Celexus is not only an awesome build but a great name.  Very nice work sir. As a side note, I posted my Mercedes pro street “under glass” if you are interested.

Cheers, Steve

18 hours ago, Steve H said:

Hi Kurt. Wow, these are all awesome builds. Really like the Green Barge, the Ferrari is outstanding, the Celexus is not only an awesome build but a great name.  Very nice work sir. As a side note, I posted my Mercedes pro street “under glass” if you are interested.

Cheers, Steve

Thanks!  I'll take a look.

Another stellar year of impressive builds, @89AKurt. Few have your skill, imagination, fearlessness, broad range of tastes, discipline, constant output, strategy, documentation, advanced planning, execution, and follow through.

You sir, are the Jocko Willink of model cars. Godspeed.

6 hours ago, Stef said:

Another stellar year of impressive builds, @89AKurt. Few have your skill, imagination, fearlessness, broad range of tastes, discipline, constant output, strategy, documentation, advanced planning, execution, and follow through.

You sir, are the Jocko Willink of model cars. Godspeed.

You are way too kind!  I never heard of him, had to do a quick search, again, way to kind to compare.  To be inspired by is a better thing to say.  ?

20 hours ago, 89AKurt said:

You are way too kind!  I never heard of him, had to do a quick search, again, way to kind to compare.  To be inspired by is a better thing to say.  ?

I'm too kind? How rude of me, ha ha. As you continue to lead with amazing builds, we'll continue to be inspired!

1 hour ago, Stef said:

I'm too kind? How rude of me, ha ha. As you continue to lead with amazing builds, we'll continue to be inspired!

Likewise sir!

8 minutes ago, doorsovdoon said:

Very nice. Some impressive weathering on the truck there. 

Thank you!