Model Cars Magazine Forum

71 dodge super bee

michelle

i replaced the hyper detialed  chassis with  interior pan part of  this 71 charger rt  for a vintage  71 charger  interior pan and a standard  mpc charger  chassis   
the grille/front bumper and hood and  taillight panel/back bumper are resin parts from harts parts resin 
i painted  it two tone  half  rust-oleum 2x gloss black and half  rust-oleum  metallic charcoal

IMG_3108.JPG

IMG_3109.JPG

IMG_3110.JPG

IMG_3112.jpg

IMG_3113.JPG

IMG_3114.JPG

IMG_3115.JPG

IMG_3140.jpg

IMG_3118.JPG

42 minutes ago, Zippi said:

Nice job on the Super Bee Michelle.  Dang girl.....every time I look up I see another completed build you've done.  Do you have a magic wond 🤪

thank you  no but if i did i would be using it to create model kits of cars i like that have not had kits made of or vintage mpc customizing kits and johan kits i want to  build 

17 minutes ago, michelle said:

thank you  no but if i did i would be using it to create model kits of cars i like that have not had kits made of or vintage mpc customizing kits and johan kits i want to  build 

Ok.....just checking.  Maybe its because I'm so slow.  

6 minutes ago, Zippi said:

i  also work on several models at a time  so they tend to get finished  one right after another  and i  take pics of the finished ones all on the same day  then space out uploading them  sometimes i go a few weeks without posting sometimes it due to the weather  and sometimes it is cause i am waiting resin parts and other times it is cause i am out of car models and i am working on star trek or boat  models or a diorama  and then onc finished i take those pics and post them  

1 minute ago, michelle said:

i  also work on several models at a time  so they tend to get finished  one right after another  and i  take pics of the finished ones all on the same day  then space out uploading them  sometimes i go a few weeks without posting sometimes it due to the weather  and sometimes it is cause i am waiting resin parts and other times it is cause i am out of car models and i am working on star trek or boat  models or a diorama  and then onc finished i take those pics and post them  

Gotcha.  You're are one busy young lady.

10 minutes ago, Zippi said:

i actually still need to find parts for some of my car models before i can work on them   and some are not  easy to find due to  them being vintage parts and the only resin  options the companies probley will not just sell  a one or 2 of the parts i need   from a full  conversion kit including a body  

1 hour ago, Sledsel said:

It definitely has that look to it. Dark and mean.

You need to slow down, you build faster than I can open a new kit.

thank you  right now i am  waiting  on four 3d printed kits to be delivered   and i only have  a 2   car kits left one i have painted and the other one  unstarted    and there is  the 7 other rebuilders  i still have to find parts for