Model Cars Magazine Forum

AMT 1960 Ford Starliner

doorsovdoon

1 minute ago, espo said:

A lot of these were built here on the Forum when it first was released and a few since the reissue but so many other kits have been issued or reissued since I'm afraid many have more or less forgotten about this one. I still think this and the '62 Pontiac Catalina kits were AMT's best efforts. I have always wondered what they could have offered if AMT hadn't fallen on hard times.  

ah, that would have been before I joined the forum then. I'll take a look back through old post for them. I'll be keeping an eye out for the '62 Catalina now, you've peaked my interest, lol.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/24/2021 at 10:06 AM, doorsovdoon said:

ah, that would have been before I joined the forum then. I'll take a look back through old post for them. I'll be keeping an eye out for the '62 Catalina now, you've peaked my interest, lol.

The 62 Catalina is one of my favorite kits. As is the starliner.

OH and yours came out killer

Edited by chris chabre

This looks like a very nice kit and you’ve done a really, really nice job with it! Very clean and realistic looking. I like your colour choices a lot too. Finding the right colours on stock builds is one of  the hardest parts of the process for me!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys, sorry for the late reply I really appreciate the comments. I've been away for a while due to a crazy bad cold, not covid, worst one I've ever had but I'm all good now and I have another build in process, another '68 Charger! I'm looking forward to sharing it with you all. I'll post a thread on it later.

• Like 1