Model Cars Magazine Forum

70 1/2 Camaro pro touring

Steve H

23 hours ago, stinkybritches said:

Great job, Steve. Looks fantastic.

Thanks Rob!

15 hours ago, Jantrix said:

Man that is just amazing. Very impressive.

Hi Rob, very much appreciated 

14 hours ago, MeatMan said:

Awesome job. Totally my style. 

Hi Dennis, I have always been a pro street kinda guy, but recently have really been into the pro touring style. 

13 hours ago, KWT said:

Wow... That's really all I can say.

I've enjoyed watching this come together. I can't wait to see what's next lol.

Hi Jeremy, thanks for the kind words!  Welll….. you are gonna laugh when you see what’s next. Keep an eye on the truck/van WIP section in the next day or two 

12 hours ago, NOBLNG said:

The finished product is a thing of beauty Steve! Love it!👍

Thank you Greg. I appreciate hearing from you. 

10 hours ago, mchook said:

Amazing job! I'm always in awe of your builds. I watched it come together and wanted to comment but everything I had to say was already said.  

Hi Mark! Thanks for chiming in sir. I’m always sneaking around your builds too, I don’t always comment, but I really enjoy watching your builds. I have a “Rat Rig” idea rattling around that will require  some weathering knowledge, I know exactly where to look…

Thank you all for taking the time to comment 

2 hours ago, AmericanMuscleFan said:

You deserve all this praise Steve, it's a pure beauty, another superb piece to add to your display cabinet! 👌

Francis! How are you? Thanks for having a look, as always you’re way too kind. You set the bar for being incredibly humble. I’m patiently waiting for more pics of the Dodge…

To be honest, this one really catches the eye in the display case. 

She’s under glass now with more photos 

• 2 months later...
On 4/25/2022 at 12:57 PM, Zed said:

wow ! impressive build ! 🤯  no need to point the stance, she looks perfect to me 😍

Thank you Renaud! I appreciate the kind words.

On 4/25/2022 at 7:03 PM, Butter 1 said:

Hi Steve.  Just ran across this thread. Nicely done!  Love the interior and dash work. Very tasteful.

Thanks Ron, nice to hear from you. 

On 4/28/2022 at 3:10 PM, adamelvis said:

Absolutely love this Bitchin' Ride !!

TCB,

Adam

Adam! Thank you sir. Are you coming over for the Duece Days in scale show? If so, PM me.

On 4/29/2022 at 2:34 AM, Codi said:

Steve, it's all been said.  This is a build that I wish was mine.  Just too good looking if that's even possible.  Congrats sir!  cheers, tim

Tim, your compliments are very humbly accepted, and much appreciated. Builders like you, Francis, and few others are the ones that set the bar (and continually raise it) for the rest of us on the forum. Thank you for sharing your incredible talents with us. 

There is some better photos of the finished build under glass if you haven’t seen them guys. I was very pleased with how this build turned out, and the colour really turned out well. Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Cheers, Steve