Model Cars Magazine Forum

BRBO 70's Corbinder transtar ll & Trailer

Well my 1/87 Kenworth aero cabover was sold as I'm going back to n scale 1/160 scale 

Getting Ready to start on this cabover either will end up with a grain trailer, flatbed trailer, or bull wagon or reefer trailer 

Even come with sperate rims and tires now 

Not sure on the exact trailer yet 

Standard quarter 

My official entry 

16616689170445426971426101348448.jpg

16616689645761505298579407672814.jpg

16616689876224383837613385409459.jpg

16616691447861655229308065061420.jpg

Edited by VinceP66

Nice to see very small scale models being built. Not seen one of these before. What make is this model kit?

I remember having two tiny plastic kits made by Jordan of an Ahrens Fox Pumper and Mack Ladder Chief. Not heard of Jordan in a long while. Do they still make kits? They may have possibly been N Gauge but cannot remember as I parted with them many years ago.

On 9/4/2022 at 5:06 PM, Rockford said:

An admirable project. That's small! I'd be scared of dropping it and losing it. I seem to spend 50% of my modelling time looking for things I've dropped. 

I'd be afraid my dogs might swallow it .If I drop a part off the bench. I have to be very quick to get to it before the dogs do . 

But just the same a nice project !

Be Well

Gator

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2022 at 1:44 AM, Bugatti Fan said:

Nice to see very small scale models being built. Not seen one of these before. What make is this model kit?

I remember having two tiny plastic kits made by Jordan of an Ahrens Fox Pumper and Mack Ladder Chief. Not heard of Jordan in a long while. Do they still make kits? They may have possibly been N Gauge but cannot remember as I parted with them many years ago.

Owner of Jordan passed on not much survived 

They were ho scale 1/87

As for my truck it's a Royale models 1/160 scale 

Thanks for your replies Vince and Charles.

I suspected that Jordan was long gone. I think that they had a nice range of vehicles, and from what .I can remember if the two kits sold on that they were very well moulded and detailed considering their physical size.

Vince, your little truck kit.  1/160 th scale. Surprised at how well detailed it is as so much smaller than the Jordan kits.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2022 at 10:57 AM, Oldcarfan27 said:

I know the feeling, it's hard to find enough shelf space for all those large scale rigs! 😅

Yeah I think this mini binder and trailer will take up a ton of room like the size of one of your fuel tanks 😂😂😂😂😂😂