Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello from Denmark - Land of the vikings

Hi guys

My name is Kim, and here in Denmark its a male name. I am 58 years old and I have been building models since I was around 9-10 years old. I started with aeroplanes (WWII) warships, spaceships, whatever I could get my hands on. But one day (maybe when I was around 12-13) I bought the black `55 Chevy street machine from Monogram, and I did`nt look back. It was american cars ever since.
I especially love the old striped boxes Monogram kits, because those were the kits I grew up with. Rarely did I see anything else than Monogram cars. I also fell in love with the Tom Daniel kits, and I have built a lot of show rods also. I mainly build hot rods, customs, gassers, show rods and street machines. I especially love the 70`ties style street freaks.
I also like kitbashing and scratchbuilding, and to build chopper bikes (again especially the retro style) and some big rigs now and then.
Finally I will just mention my Youtubechannel Kims Kustom Garage, and my FB group, Kims Kustom Garage members group.

I look foreward to beeing a part of this forum 😁

0e.jpg

7 hours ago, Kims Kustom Garage said:

Hi guys

My name is Kim, and here in Denmark its a male name. I am 58 years old and I have been building models since I was around 9-10 years old. I started with aeroplanes (WWII) warships, spaceships, whatever I could get my hands on. But one day (maybe when I was around 12-13) I bought the black `55 Chevy street machine from Monogram, and I did`nt look back. It was american cars ever since.
I especially love the old striped boxes Monogram kits, because those were the kits I grew up with. Rarely did I see anything else than Monogram cars. I also fell in love with the Tom Daniel kits, and I have built a lot of show rods also. I mainly build hot rods, customs, gassers, show rods and street machines. I especially love the 70`ties style street freaks.
I also like kitbashing and scratchbuilding, and to build chopper bikes (again especially the retro style) and some big rigs now and then.
Finally I will just mention my Youtubechannel Kims Kustom Garage, and my FB group, Kims Kustom Garage members group.

I look foreward to beeing a part of this forum 😁

0e.jpg

Welcome to the Forum! I'm 78 and from Wichita, Kansas USA. I started building when I was about 10 years old and have built off and on since. I'm a retired teacher and American football coah. I've just recently started building again. I have several projects in progress, Mostly rebuilds of some of my older models. It's been probably 20 years since I last finished one.Welcome to the Forum! I'm 78 and from Wichita, Kansas USA. I started building when I was about 10 years old and have built off and on since. I'm a retired teacher and American football coah. I've just recently started building again. I have several projects in progress, Mostly rebuilds of some of my older models. It's been probably 20 years since I last finished one. 

Do you have a Facebook site? Seams Like I've seen Kims Kustom Garage there.

• Like 1