Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello from Ohio!

Hello everyone. I've been checking things out here over this last weekend, have been very impressed with all of the talented builders. thought I would introduce myself.

I'm from the south western area of Ohio, started building when I was very young, allot of show, race cars, planes, ships. Then slipped away from the hobby for many years, marriages, played music for thirty plus years, then finally woke up, got tired of trying to be a rock star. Married a beautiful woman, we have four kids between us, older and younger. And she digs me building!

So for the past five years I've got back into the hobby I've always loved...scale models!

Anyway, started back with military stuff...1/48 fighter planes mostly, then joined a few car sites and realized, they're so much more pleasing to the eye, and the detailing bug got me. I'm still learning!

Sorry to babble, now gonna try to get a few builds up!

Hello everyone. I've been checking things out here over this last weekend, have been very impressed with all of the talented builders. thought I would introduce myself.

I'm from the south western area of Ohio, started building when I was very young, allot of show, race cars, planes, ships. Then slipped away from the hobby for many years, marriages, played music for thirty plus years, then finally woke up, got tired of trying to be a rock star. Married a beautiful woman, we have four kids between us, older and younger. And she digs me building!

So for the past five years I've got back into the hobby I've always loved...scale models!

Anyway, started back with military stuff...1/48 fighter planes mostly, then joined a few car sites and realized, they're so much more pleasing to the eye, and the detailing bug got me. I'm still learning!

Sorry to babble, now gonna try to get a few builds up!

what area of southwest ohio!?

im in southeast ohio (more specific- marietta ohio :angry: