Model Cars Magazine Forum

cab made from chopped up paddy wagon, fends and bed from 29 ford, grill from 32 ford, The Red Ram Hemi and most of the suspension and pieces are from the Ala Kart kit. Even tho you can not see it very well, the plugs are wired, but the distributor sits so far back into the cowel, you just can not see it very well since the plug wire run into the back of each valve cover.

med_gallery_8985_800_1079422.jpg

med_gallery_8985_800_32498.jpg

med_gallery_8985_800_357766.jpg

med_gallery_8985_800_608854.jpg

med_gallery_8985_800_1110003.jpg

med_gallery_8985_800_116669.jpg

med_gallery_8985_800_193273.jpg

If you would like to see the build, here is the Fotki link

http://public.fotki....013/c-n-things/

Nice job, Mark!

Looked even better in person, and it did pretty well at Modelzona, didn't it?

B)

Thanks Danno, it took third in Street Rod, and my 29 Ford took first. At first I was worried when they were competing against each other, as I had considered this one for custom class in my mind, again, I see this one more as a show rod, but hey, it all worked out! BTW, it was a pleasure meeting you in person as well. Maybe next time, we can chat more.

The blue and white really help make your build. really nice build and its so cool. You really made it all work....

Thanks Slusher. I am not a fast builder, as I do not get as much time at the bench as I would always like, BUT, I am tenacious! LOL

Thanks Danno, it took third in Street Rod, and my 29 Ford took first. At first I was worried when they were competing against each other, as I had considered this one for custom class in my mind, again, I see this one more as a show rod, but hey, it all worked out! BTW, it was a pleasure meeting you in person as well. Maybe next time, we can chat more.

My pleasure entirely!

Congrats on both awards.

Look forward to seeing you again ... don't forget to follow the Moonlight Modelers website for future meetings in your neighborhood. And, Desert Scale Classic in April. Don't be a stranger! B)