Model Cars Magazine Forum

You can't make this stuff up, Corvette for sale on Craigslist.

The walk-around video is almost hypnotic. Twelve hours with a heat gun and Goo Gone would double the value of this car, and it still wouldn't be worth half of what the seller wants for it. Corvettes and PTs seem to be particularly susceptible to this kind of "customization"... there were some really awful PT Cruisers around about a decade ago.

Search Dragon Vette. That guy lived pretty close to me and was flipping crazy. Always painting it and adding Autozone parts. Sadly i had to see it about every other day. It really did draw a crowd where ever he went. I do not care about vettes but i felt bad for his.

The walk-around video is almost hypnotic. Twelve hours with a heat gun and Goo Gone would double the value of this car, and it still wouldn't be worth half of what the seller wants for it. Corvettes and PTs seem to be particularly susceptible to this kind of "customization"... there were some really awful PT Cruisers around about a decade ago.

I know a guy in a neighboring town that did something similar with a PT Cruiser, every chrome stick-on ever made on a purple base.

The 'vette is pure genius, color coordinating the chin spoiler and rocker flares with the interior and the skulls out back?! Now who would have thought?

I'm not by any means of the word 'a shebby fan'. But that was pure BLAH_BLAH_BLAH_BLAH. (Ha,ha... that's not what I said Gregg. lol)

Well you've hear of the old saying 'more money than brains?' I suppect that if he's got two quarers, a nickle and three pennies rattling around in his pocket. He still has more money than brains!

Edited by darquewanderer