Model Cars Magazine Forum

Great Traders List

Casey

I've had trades with 3 members recently and I've got nothing but Kudos for all 3 of them. They are (in alphabetical order):

Kilrathy10 (JT)

KingSix (Dan)

Mooneyzs (Chris)

Thank you gentlemen and I would trade with you again anytime.

Right back at you Jim, good trade. I'd definitely trade with you again ..one of the good guys ...

Hey Guys... I wanted to let you know that I have made trades with both DPNM (Jim) and mspeanut (Michael). Trades went well and I would be more than happy to trade with them again. I would also recommend to trade with them if you get a change. Thanks again guys.

A pleasure trading with Mooneyzs (Chris)! Will gladly trade with him again!

Thanks!

Jesse... it was a pleasure trading with you and I would be more than happy to trade with you again.

I highly recommend trading with Daddyfink (Jesse) if you ever have the opportunity to. Great guy to trade with.

Thanks again!

I need to take a few minutes to make sure everyone see's this post. Some of you may remember a few weeks ago I posted some pictures of a few kits I had received in trade. The box and the kits were pretty much crushed. This was in no way the senders fault. The box looked like it's been kicked across the country. The man I was dealing with is "modelcollector" ( Arnold Hunt ) . I want everybody on this board to know what a stand up guy this gentleman is .. instead of walking away from it, which he could have done, he took the time to work with UPS, to get the claim settled and send me kits to replace the damaged ones . That right there says it all to me. I would highly recommend a trade with Arnold and would be happy to trade with him again ( provided he doesn't ship UPS ) . I just wanted everybody to know what a good guy he is. They are still out there, you just gotta have a little faith ...

• 2 weeks later...

I never noticed this section (I'm usually directly to the truck boards)

I have had excellent trading with :

Cappy625

Ratrodder51

MK11

Realgone58 (added 12/6/13)

tbill (added 12/7)

DPNM ---> 2/22/14 Another perfect trade deal! Well-packaged, exactly as described and FAST!

Customsrus

Pappabear

Kilrathy10 ..(multiple trades)

Chris Guthro (added 12/28)...I forgot to add him...rock solid guy

Bobcat205 (added 1/2/14)

ALL were very fast shippers and careful packers

brinx

Edited by Brinx

With 12 pages of trader feedback, I hope this post even gets read.....I just wanted to give a shout out to all the guys I've dealt with this year....Every one of these guys are top notch and honest traders.....I only just found this list and I want to apologize in advance for having to group everyone in one place like this, but if I did it individually, it would take up most of the day.....These guys were really great to deal with and are great representatives of this forum..... :):) :) :):):):):):):) ....10 out of 10 happy faces...

kingsix......Dan Barret

DPNM......Jim Sullivan

......................Ray Ellis

evilbenny......Benjamin Bow

trickmymixer......Lucas Hernandez

hippie6.......Brad White

hooknladderno1.....David Gusky

outkast1027.....Jeremy Newman

modeltruckbuilder......Anthony

scalecentral.......Nic Henson

cornpatch.....Jeff Rae

chuckmost......Chuck Most

brinx.....Mike Brinx

ewaskew.....Earl Miller

shaver.....Ed Shaver

Now, that I have found this list, I will try to keep posting good trades when they happen....Thank you guys for such great experiences.....I hope I haven't forgotten anyone, but if I have, just let me know and I'll SURELY correct it....

Edited by kilrathy10