Model Cars Magazine Forum

Name that movie quote

Petetrucker07

1 minute ago, StevenGuthmiller said:

Correct Larry!

In my opinion, Open Range was probably one of the best, although under rated westerns ever made.

One of my favorites!

Steve

I really like it too!  Robert Duvall is fantastic in it, but my favorite character he ever did is Gus McRae in Lonesome Dove.

"Sir, in my heart I know I'm funny."

"Here's a news flash: Today president Lyndon Johnson passed a highway beautification bill. The bill basically said that his daughters could not drive in a convertible on public highways".

"You know, you're very beautiful. You're also very quiet, and I'm not used to girls being that quiet unless they're medicated.

Normally I go out with girls who talk so much you could hook them up to a wind turbine and they could power a small New Hampshire town".

Steve

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2020 at 12:30 PM, Nazz said:

" stop trying to get me to make joyful noises" 

This  one can't be that difficult.  My hint may give it away but I'll expand on the quote " Mary, stop trying to get me to make joyful noises."

Jerry

This one is pretty easy..”And lesson number two,Never get high on your own supply,  yea yea, we’ve heard it a 100 times.”

“In this country you gotta make the money first.Then when you get the money, you get the power.”

“ I never trusted that cockroach”.

3 hours ago, NYLIBUD said:

This one is pretty easy..”And lesson number two,Never get high on your own supply,  yea yea, we’ve heard it a 100 times.”

“In this country you gotta make the money first.Then when you get the money, you get the power.”

“ I never trusted that cockroach”.

Scarface!

Steve