Model Cars Magazine Forum

What Car Do You Wish To Be A Model That Isn't?

McLaren F1

Lotus Exige/Elise/2-Eleven racer/340 R

Koenigsegg CCX

Ariel Atom

BMW 2002

BMW 3.0 CS/CSi

Audi R8 V12TDi

Ferrari Lusso

Cobra Daytona

Cobra 289 all variants street/FIA

Porsche 550 Spyder

Porsche 996/997 GT2 & GT3 RS

Porsche 993 Turbo

Penske Porsche LMP2 RS Spyder

1973 Grand Am/GTO/77 Can Am

1971 Riviera

Aston Martin V8 Vantage

Jaguar C Type

Jaguar XK8, XKR (newest version)

Solstice GXP Coupe

Sky CV

09 CTS-V

09 ZR1

Mercedes AMG CLS 63/65

yup...yeah that one.....ohh yeah that one too, ohh that is a pretty car.....can't forget that one....yup.....what was I thinking OF COURSE!.....well duh....YES....definitely......oh yeah for sure.......you got it............................................ ;):P

Chris I couldn't hear what you said, say it again! :o

How about some 60s-70s Mid size and Full size wagons. I think Revell did ok with the 66 Chevelle but would have done a lot better if we were given the option to build it stock right out of the box. I'd love to see some 60s Impala or BelAirs or Galaxies or Fairlaines or how about a mid 60s Fury wagon....

Hey, I can dream cant I !!!!!

Ed

yup...yeah that one.....ohh yeah that one too, ohh that is a pretty car.....can't forget that one....yup.....what was I thinking OF COURSE!.....well duh....YES....definitely......oh yeah for sure.......you got it............................................ :lol::D

Chris I couldn't hear what you said, say it again! :lol:

Porsche 550 RS Spyder

DPs

Late model 911 GT cars

How bout a Dome-Mazda coupe

Outstanding sugestions folks! simply amazimg .......... O K 69 Oldsmobile Delta 88, convertable or Ht, 57 60 Ford F-100 Pick -ups 1920's Chevrolets, 1930's Plymouths, How about a Wyllis you can build stock ? A " B" model Mack truck , matching trailer too. 1946 Ford C O E, Muntz Jet....... well? Ed Shaver

• 6 years later...

Id love to see the VW Scirocco and Corrado. Ive been told that the Scirocco has been done, but Ive never found one. If anyone knows of some me and my dad buy them.

revell.de used to do a few corrado kits but they are all over $100 now and amt did the scirocco