Model Cars Magazine Forum

AMT 25 T

Tom Kren

After seeing pics of the 27 Take Out T from Detroit Autorama made me want to do this one! AMT 25 double T kit. Most all box stock added wires on the engine, wheels from amt 51 Chevy with white wall tires from Modelhaus. Paint is a custom mix of MCW Evening Orchid Met and some other purple I had sitting around and then Testors one coat wet look clear .

DSC00145-vi.jpg

DSC00127-vi.jpg

DSC00158-vi.jpg

DSC00126-vi.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

After seeing pics of the 27 Take Out T from Detroit Autorama made me want to do this one! AMT 25 double T kit. Most all box stock added wires on the engine, wheels from amt 51 Chevy with white wall tires from Modelhaus. Paint is a custom mix of MCW Evening Orchid Met and some other purple I had sitting around and then Testors one coat wet look clear .

DSC00126-vi.jpg

VERY NICE INDEED.I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU TOM. YOU STATE THOSE ARE MODELHAUS TIRES. DO YOU KNOW WHAT PART NUMBER THEY ARE CAUSE THATS WHAT I NEED FOR MY PROJECT IS THOSE WHITE WALLS AND WELL YOU COULD HELP A FELLOW OUT I WOULD BE VERY HAPPY. :D AGAIN VERY SWEET RIDE :D