Model Cars Magazine Forum

CHECKING IN AGAIN

SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT I ALREADY HAD THE POST DONE WHEN I REALIZED I HAD THE CAPS BUTTON ON.
TRYING TO GET OVER THE WINTER BLUES. I FORGOT HOW MUCH STUFF I HAD IN MY BACK YARD UNTIL THE SNOW MELTED. ANYWAYS I HAVE BEEN A LITTLE BUSY TRYING TO GET A TABLE TOP BOOK PUBLISHED. ITS BEEN ACCEPTED AND IT SHOULD BE IN THE WORKS IN ABOUT A MONTH OR SO. ITS JUST GOING TO BE A BUNCH OF PICTURES OF MODELS I HAVE DONE.I AM SURE ALL OF YOU HAVE SEEN THEM all. THERE WILL BE 61 PICTURES PLUS THE COVER. IF THIS BOOK WORKS OUT I WANT TO DO ANOTHER ONE A LITTLE DIFFERENT.

A lot of people don't look when they type .. my eyes are always glued to the keyboard and I look at what I typed when I'm done. That caps lock is a pain for me too .. too easy to hit it. I forgive him. :D

And grats on the book .. your work has always interested me.

Edited by Foxer

That's the first line of your post.

So I'm not buying it... ;)

Such a negative nancy

if its all caps I don't have to put my glasses on to read it. I'm cool with that :)

I actually laughed out loud at this one ,,my daughter looked at me kind of funny when I did ( more so than she usually does)

:D

A lot of people don't look when they type .. my eyes are always glued to the keyboard and I look at what I typed when I'm done. That caps lock is a pain for me too

I don't look at either the screen or the keyboard when I type. I'm a trained 10 finger typist. I can be watching the TV as I type. When my daughter was young she thought it was fun to put her hands over my eyes and watch me continue to type.

Cap lock- I disabled mine. There is a code to disable the key that I found, where else? On the Internet

Good luck on the book! See you soon Manny!

Edited by Tom Geiger