Model Cars Magazine Forum

Citroen 2CV Fourgonnette

This is Ebbro and Tamiya's collaboration, the Citroen 2CV fourgonnette, a light truck that saw much use in France and elsewhere for several decades. I've decided to build it as a commercial vehicle very heavily used by its owner. It has been maintained in name only and "fixed" as needed to keep it in running order. One rear body panel has been replaced by a piece of sheet metal welded in place and then forgotten.

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

Edited by Chillyb1

Very nice, I remember seeing lots of them back in the day when we went to France on Holidays when I was a kid. Loads of DS's still on the road then too.

The Renault 4 van was very popular here back then, the Post Office used to have lots of them painted green. LOL

the weathering Looks very good! well done...cool details. I like the idea with the changed sidepanel.

and somebody has stolen the mirrors :o ! thieves everywhere...unbelievable :D

there is one mistake on the kit, that i made too and another modeller told it to me as tip:

the Fourgonnette had no turnsignals on the front quarter Panels. they used the same kit from the "stock dug", thats why the parts are inside. Take a look at the boxart ;)

that doesn't matter. your model Looks pretty good!