Model Cars Magazine Forum

1990-1991 Ford LTD Crown Vic/1987-1989 Chevy Caprice

• 2 weeks later...

Just stumbled across this thread. Incredible work thus far on the Crown Vic. Is this project still being worked on? I'd definitely take a few of them. 

Any chance you'd be willing to sell the STL files? I'd love to dabble in having a few diecast bodies made to add to my 1:24 police collection.

I once owned a 90 Crown Vic,ex detectives car.It was beefed up.A real nice dark silver.It had all the bells and whistles.And it was a fast car.I also remember when I used to drive around,other drivers were very courtesy and they would actually get out of my way.It was pretty fun.

Just stumbled across this thread. Incredible work thus far on the Crown Vic. Is this project still being worked on? I'd definitely take a few of them. 

Any chance you'd be willing to sell the STL files? I'd love to dabble in having a few diecast bodies made to add to my 1:24 police collection.

thank you! 

Yes, the project is still progressing. I'm working on how to ready the files for the tooling process which is new for me.

How would you make a die cast body? 3D printing in metal would be pretty expensive in that size

• 1 month later...