Model Cars Magazine Forum

DM 600 Container roll-off completed

I’m calling this project complete. I wanted to finish it before the holidays. It’s been awhile since the last update, that’s why I posted all the pics…thanks for looking!

IMG_0163_zpsr2hernhg-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

IMG_0167_zpsur79wgx4-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

IMG_0168_zpsgzlvzvu3-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

IMG_0189_zpsk7yyqvel-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

IMG_0191_zpsrhj11drm-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

IMG_0193_zpspqbav69q-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

IMG_0197_zpsyetv1dwe-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

IMG_0199_zps77l2fwbf-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Edited by Tesla

That is a beauty !  ( never thought I would say that about a trash hauler )

Very nice work all the way around.

My favorite feature the working net or whatever it is called.  I would not be able to resist shredding up some different color paper mounted to a piece of foamboard for a load - if that was on my shelf. :P

Dennis,

Once again your penchant for detail is evident. Your scratch building skills ........obvious !  You ave recreated a truck that many people see on a daily basis.

I would bet you could sell that model to That company for some serious money. Enough to fund several more projects ! Well done my friend.

Be Well

Gator

Dennis,

Once again your penchant for detail is evident. Your scratch building skills ........obvious !  You ave recreated a truck that many people see on a daily basis.

I would bet you could sell that model to That company for some serious money. Enough to fund several more projects ! Well done my friend.

Be Well

Gator

All this from a guy who's only been building for a couple years. Talk about having a knack for this.

Edited by Petetrucker07

Dennis, that is one well done hauler. We had one drop off a 20yd at the shop last month and the working features of your rig mirrored the actual drop off and subsequent call-back for container re-placement (oops!) of the actual WM rig. I too, really like the tarp deployment unit, spot-on.