Model Cars Magazine Forum

1967 Plymouth Fury 3 Htop

mangodart

Hi guys,

back with a new built. This time a 1967 Plymouth Fury 3 Htop Coupe. It's an original one from Johan. I found it as a built dragster model with some missing parts. So I decide to restore it full stock. The color is the ref from 67 call "Light Turquoise Poly". Hubcaps are from my parts box and are very close to the "basic" one  they put on the car. I'm quite happy with them : it's changing from the usual "Road Wheels" replacement. Tires are from the AMT pack.383 Engine is from a 68 Dart Revell so it's got the right auto trans, as on the original kit, you had a 426 Hemi manual....

Hope you'll enjoy it ;)

Super cool.  Excellent build. Brings back lots of memories. This is very close to my first car. Same color, same black vinyl roof, same wheel covers. The difference is mine had a blue bench seat interior and it had a hood ornament that had 383 Commando written on it.

Man I should have kept that car!

Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Super cool.  Excellent build. Brings back lots of memories. This is very close to my first car. Same color, same black vinyl roof, same wheel covers. The difference is mine had a blue bench seat interior and it had a hood ornament that had 383 Commando written on it.

Man I should have kept that car!

Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Thanks for the nice comments, if you have a picture of your first car, I would like to see it.... ;)