Model Cars Magazine Forum

Porsche Boxter Outlaw Style

oldcarfan

I finally finished a couple of builds! (Pause for shocked silence.) I started on this Revel Snapfast Porsche Boxter a few months ago. I wanted to turn it into something different. I decided to make a Speedster style Outlaw Porsche out of it. For a simple snap kit, it fought me continually. Parts would disappear, the paint was great until the clear coat brought out the red plastic underneath. I stripped it and a bug decided to check it out and on and on.... I finally got it where its a decent 10 footer and called it good!

I chopped the windshield and did new hood and trunk lines. I lowered it on special wheels and opened the intakes and put the air filters on the deck behind the driver. It features retro lowback buckets modified from sprint car seats. The fuel filler is in the center of the hood. Custom taillights. I'm thinking of buying another of these to redo it, but for now this will do.

mPorsche1.PNG

mPorsche2.PNG

mPorsche3.PNG

mPorsche.PNG

Edited by oldcarfan