Model Cars Magazine Forum

Another built I never really got pics of before. Picked up this Galaxie 20ft car hauler. Pretty simple kit, went together well though.

Kits comes with a ton of decals, so lots of options for logos, plates, warning labels, etc. 

Could probably spend a little more time detailing the interior, make it a little more realistic. I have the Galaxie 38ft 5th wheel trailer, so may play with that one a little more.

Just need to build a decent pickup kit now to display this properly. And make some Alberta license plates for it.

And I need to remember to wipe down my kits with a microfibre cloth or something before I take pics.  

WP_20160313_019.jpg

WP_20160313_021.jpg

WP_20160313_023.jpg

WP_20160313_024.jpg

WP_20160313_026.jpg

WP_20160313_027.jpg

WP_20160313_029.jpg

WP_20160313_030.jpg

WP_20160313_033.jpg

Edited by iamsuperdan

Nice trailer, but where's the Audi from?

The Audi 80 is a Fujimi kit. Nice kit...right until final assembly. The chassis does not fit into the body nicely. 4X4 ride height. Even if I remove the interior, it still sits ridiculously high. Ticked me off so much I'll probably never do an under glass post for it.   

The Audi 80 is a Fujimi kit. Nice kit...right until final assembly. The chassis does not fit into the body nicely. 4X4 ride height. Even if I remove the interior, it still sits ridiculously high. Ticked me off so much I'll probably never do an under glass post for it.   

Thanks for the info. Looks pretty good, but I suppose that's with some help from creative photography!

Great looking trailer. Would fit right behind the upcoming F350 reissue.

I have a couple of the Meng F350 kits. This will end up behind one. After I fab up a fifth wheel, the Galaxie gooseneck trailer will get put to use behind the other.

Wish someone would make a kit of a new Ram. But Chrysler are notoriously sticky about licensing their stuff.

I have a couple of the Meng F350 kits. This will end up behind one. After I fab up a fifth wheel, the Galaxie gooseneck trailer will get put to use behind the other.

Wish someone would make a kit of a new Ram. But Chrysler are notoriously sticky about licensing their stuff.

Check out Scenes Unlimited, I believe Danny has a fifth wheel hitch that would work perfect for the gooseneck trailer.

These Galaxie models are pretty cool....I've built a couple, but have yet to build this particular one.....I have 3 of them, but never built them....With the new Meng F350 kits and wheels and tires from Scenes Unlimited, I'm going to get busy on one, very soon.....Great job, Man.....Great job....

I'm trying to avoid that site. Too much good stuff I want to order! Fifth wheel hitch, duallie conversion for the Meng F350...

:)

I have that problem too! I have a list of about $60 of wheels/tires and that duallie conversion that I want to order but am currently jobless, so that isn't going to happen!

I have that problem too! I have a list of about $60 of wheels/tires and that duallie conversion that I want to order but am currently jobless, so that isn't going to happen!

I succumbed. 

Ordered the duallie kit and a fifth wheel kit this morning. Looks like I have another trailer and a Meng kit to get started on!

nice trailer Dan!

like this size better than the big goosenecks

good prices at S.U., too bad the shipping & x-change wipe it all out...:D

Actually, After I ordered, I got a refund of a few bucks because shipping worked out to less! Items are already en route to me. :)

• 2 months later...