Model Cars Magazine Forum

Carl Casper`s : Phonebooth: "On the Workbench" 7-11-16 FINISHED PICTURES POSTED 9/9/16 IN THE "UNDER GLASS" SECTION

John Teresi

Dang John, Aces Full! Wonderin', how'd you make those Toggle Switchs??????

Hi Ed.......I will post a picture of what I used  for the toggle switches on my next post......I used "Pro Tech" hex ends .......and some wire and wire insulation I had laying around.......thanks

Hello......thank you all so very much for the kind comments.......I really do appreciate them:)......I finished the engine,and attached the headers and oil pan.......I made a wood floor underneath the body and made a steering box and master cylinder both painted Alclad......I finished up the interior ......I made a push button control box ......I made a fuel tank with a electric fuel pump painted Alclad.....I also modified a battery to fit in the trunk...... I flocked the trunk black......I attached the body to the frame......I will work on the booth door and try and finish this up next......thanks for looking.