Model Cars Magazine Forum

PayStar Service Truck My Way..

This started with a paystar 5000 cab and a aftermarket hood..i wanted external breathers so i had to extend the cab by means of cutting off 2 other front parts of other cabs i had in the grave yard (about 15 scale inches were added)..a lot of filling and sanding here..lol..i dropped a Cat 3406 under the hood while i was at it..plumbing the breathers and exhaust is always a challenge when u do this , but thats the way i like it..lol..still got a way to go on the bed ,but its coming along slowly but surly..

Looking good.  Did you scratch build the stacks?

no sir..you can get them from here at ether location..you want find none any better..he sell other truck parts also..

http://www.ebay.com/sch/rhino9905/m.html?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEFSXS%3AMESOI&_trksid=p2053788.m1543.l2654

https://www.facebook.com/groups/670878102956067/?ref=bookmarks

Thanks, I'll look into it.

Ryan's stacks are worth looking into, and he also includes these mounts sized to fit whatever size stack you get if you get the full length stacks with elbows. 

I have a set of his 8" for one build and a set of the 10" for another, and the 10" he custom bent for the cabover they are going on for me, I wanted the elbows at the bottom bent differently. 

Ryan's stacks are worth looking into, and he also includes these mounts sized to fit whatever size stack you get if you get the full length stacks with elbows. 

HPIM4877_zpsrq5zo8wy.jpg

I have a set of his 8" for one build and a set of the 10" for another, and the 10" he custom bent for the cabover they are going on for me, I wanted the elbows at the bottom bent differently. 

Ryan also did these pipes and breather tubes for me..u can't go wrong with a set on your truck.

Great lookin progress on this service truck. You don't see many off highway service truck around here. 

I agree totally about Ryan's stuff. I should be receiving my order from him in a few days. Got more stacks, visors and bumpers. Love his stuff. With a guy like him the aftermarket, it sure makes building custom trucks better.

• 3 weeks later...