Model Cars Magazine Forum

Rolls Royce "balloon car"

Harry P.

Harry, another museum quality model in the books. You must tell us what your next scheduled build will be. I'm sure I'm not alone in checking the "big boys" section every day just to see what magic you are up to. Surely you have more brass era kits stashed away ready to start manipulating into another masterpiece. 

And, like everyone else, my thoughts and prayers go out to you in your battles. 

Mike 

Harry, another museum quality model in the books. You must tell us what your next scheduled build will be. I'm sure I'm not alone in checking the "big boys" section every day just to see what magic you are up to. Surely you have more brass era kits stashed away ready to start manipulating into another masterpiece. 

And, like everyone else, my thoughts and prayers go out to you in your battles. 

Mike 

Mike, thanks for the kind words.

I currently don't have any plans as far as what's next, but at some point I would like to resurrect my 1/8 Pocher Rolls Royce woody. It was about half done when I put it aside due to lack of interest... that was many months ago. Maybe time to dig that one out again and "git 'er done." It's too far into the process to just give up on it.

Mike, thanks for the kind words.

I currently don't have any plans as far as what's next, but at some point I would like to resurrect my 1/8 Pocher Rolls Royce woody. It was about half done when I put it aside due to lack of interest... that was many months ago. Maybe time to dig that one out again and "git 'er done." It's too far into the process to just give up on it.

AMEN !!!

• 1 month later...