Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ok Mustang afficianados I need info

I'm looking to build model cars of the Mustangs my Dad has owned in his life and want to know if they are or have been kitted or cast in resin.... I already have a couple kits that will be used for his so I won't list those, just the ones I need info on...

68 Fastback

71 Mach one

73 Convertible

74 Mustang Ghia coupe

69 fastback

91 LX 5.0 convertible

Any help would be appreciated!!!! I'm also looking for the above kits or resin so if they are available anywhere could you please let me know as to where??!!

Thank you!!!!

Doc...

Edited by DrKerry

I'm looking to build model cars of the Mustangs my Dad has owned in his life and want to know if they are or have been kitted or cast in resin.... I already have a couple kits that will be used for his so I won't list those, just the ones I need info on...

68 Fastback  - Revell '68 GT 2n1

71 Mach one - MPC reissue '73 Mach 1, with Missing Link Resin front nose conversion

73 Convertible - MotorCity Resin Casters makes this as a resin kit, or trans kit... can't remember which.

74 Mustang Ghia coupe  - Kris Morgan at Morgan Automotive Detail casts a coupe. However, '74 was the ONLY year for a specific front end treatment of the grille/header panel/fenders and also the side quarter windows... and I am not sure if his coupe is a representation of a '74 or a '75-'78 model. Then get a Donor MPC kit (AMT kits weren't as great in my opinion)

69 fastback  - Revell/Monogram '69 Mach 1 and get yourself a DMould resin nose correction (if he ever restocks them)

91 LX 5.0 convertible - Revell/Monogram Convertible of various years. There are many issues of the Revell/Monogram mustangs so you should easily find your wheels in one of those different kits.

Any help would be appreciated!!!! I'm also looking for the above kits or resin so if they are available anywhere could you please let me know as to where??!!

Thank you!!!!

Doc...

Thank you guys!!!!! Appreciate all the info, now I need to do some research and find some kits........

The 91 Lx was what he had last and thinking of the 90 kit that's out and the Monkeemobile kit together I could pull that one off easy enough!!