Model Cars Magazine Forum

579 & Refer Trailer

Well....I've got another 579 completed.....This time, I added interior detail....The sleeper is pretty basic, but I really just wanted to see if it was possible.....I had no real reference material, so I improvised....Just a bed, TV, and a storage locker.....I think it turned out pretty good, but I'll let the pics speak for themselves........

2017-04-032014.33.46_zpsx7nmlzsi.jpg

2017-04-032014.36.06_zps0wf8nyz8.jpg

2017-04-032014.22.36_zpspjvb5x22.jpg

2017-04-032014.21.42_zpsqklj2moy.jpg

2017-04-032014.23.09_zpsewdci0bj.jpg

2017-04-03%2014.24.17_zpsoubfedmf.jpg

2017-04-03%2014.31.26_zps8oxdinvu.jpg

Edited by kilrathy10

JT, you're knocking these out of the park! looks fabulous man, excellent work.

i don't know about the rest of you, but i think it's time for JT to do another fleet picture or twoB)

Ahhhhh.....You just might be right....I think as soon as I get my "Papa Truck" done....I will.....

Hey Kilrathy,

This is OlSchoolRedo here,had to start another account due to fact I forgot my password and cant seem to get the site to send a password reset to my email, been trying for close to a year now with absolutely no luck. Nice looking combination,and a great "from a toy build". Who makes this 579 and where can I find one?

Hey Kilrathy,

This is OlSchoolRedo here,had to start another account due to fact I forgot my password and cant seem to get the site to send a password reset to my email, been trying for close to a year now with absolutely no luck. Nice looking combination,and a great "from a toy build". Who makes this 579 and where can I find one?

Well, that ain't cool.....Hmmm....I wonder why it didn't send an email.....Oh well.....I hear you, Brother.....I got mine from 3000toys.com.....Just check under 1/24 1/25 die cast scales.......The blue one with the crane is less expensive at $46 and some change.....For some reason, the black one with the excavator is $54 and change......Go figure, huh......I bought one black one and three blue ones......

Edited by kilrathy10

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...