Model Cars Magazine Forum

Starbird's Cosma Ray

Lizz62

By all means, PLEASE keep overwhelming us with your beautiful builds, David! Where have you been hiding all this time?

I've got on of these Cosma Ray kits, too, but have been afraid to build it. You've inspired me to dig it out of my stash....

By all means, PLEASE keep overwhelming us with your beautiful builds, David! Where have you been hiding all this time?

I've got on of these Cosma Ray kits, too, but have been afraid to build it. You've inspired me to dig it out of my stash....

build it!!!

this car is one hour from my house, I have went and looked at it twice!

love your build.

sadly I do not have a copy!!!!

sure wish I could go to the Starbird museum! That's a long ride for me. 

I did the next best thing, though - I ordered a copy of his book "Bubble Top King" from the museum. I highly recommend it.

After looking at David's replica of the Cosma Ray, I'm even more interested to see these great Starbird customs in person.

sure wish I could go to the Starbird museum! That's a long ride for me. 

I did the next best thing, though - I ordered a copy of his book "Bubble Top King" from the museum. I highly recommend it.

After looking at David's replica of the Cosma Ray, I'm even more interested to see these great Starbird customs in person.

here ya go!! 

Screenshot_20170601-201807.png