Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revel Ford GT Le Mans 2016

Bennyg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/31/2018 at 11:32 PM, Gt fan said:

I just wonder if the body will be separate prices ?..I would hate to have to tape under the rear pilar to get the blue and white under it. Wheel spokes are way too thick.

The body is two pieces. If you have one of the snap kits they use the same process to make the LM body. So the nose and sides are one piece and they slip up into the roof and rear end. There's a video floating around on FB of someone that has a test shot and shows the two pieces going together. I'll see if I can find it.

On 5/31/2018 at 11:38 PM, High octane said:

I had heard last April from Ed Sexton that the Ford GT should(?) be released sometime in August of this year, but we'll see.

I have one ordered from a UK vendor. He got word from his supplier last week that Revell has said August. Hoping for sooner, but if it's a month away and holds to that, I'm ok with it.

Edited by Jhedir6

21 minutes ago, Jhedir6 said:

I have one ordered from a UK vendor. He got word from his supplier last week that Revell has said August. Hoping for sooner, but if it's a month away and holds to that, I'm ok with it.

July, Aug., Sept., Oct. it really doesn't matter to me as I won't be getting one as I have trouble enough working/building what I already have.

1 hour ago, martinfan5 said:

I am so happy he took the time to let us all know he wont be getting this kit.

Myself, looking forward to this very much.:D

I am always glad to here what he is not getting or does not have, it really contributes allot to the thread.

Edited by 935k3