Model Cars Magazine Forum

1959 "Wild Cad" Custom

John Teresi

Love the paint tech.The white looks like the images I have seen of the space shuttle on high altitude re-entry with the extreme heat streaming of the edges. Very cool indeed. Thanks for posting the excellent close up photos.They show extreme detail normally not visible when drooling over it in person.

I too missed several of your updates John.  Nice progress and glad to see this back as well regardless of the sites "glitches" lately.  I'm sure they'll get them fixed soon.  cheers, tim

Hello.......thank you all for still following along and for the kind comments .......I really do appreciate it:).......well, I think my thread is finally fixed?......I will try and post something new......I Chrome Bare Metal foiled the body and added the custom decals  that GWS Decals made for the build ......thanks Gary great decals:).......I will color sand the body and clear coat again.......thanks for looking

DSCF0956_zpsqopqr6db.jpg

DSCF0955_zpsi3pwruhq.jpg

DSCF0952_zpsnmh6drrs.jpg

DSCF0951_zpsspejilpm.jpg