Model Cars Magazine Forum

Celebrity Crushes?

Twiggy has always been a favourite : the Mod styles are the absolute best ! Twiggy was an early crush ( I was born in 1970 ) of mine , as she reminded me of my mum : thin and stylish .

twiggy.jpg.95506a7f8409faa80273df0a48753903.jpg

Jacqueline Bisset in Bullitt is another early crush --- a brunette in stylish clothing , and that voice ! 

JacquelineBissetBullitt.png.7394f1b2af12c9d431173595f0662adb.png

Kelly Preston in the 80's was my crush at the time . She  really , um ,  *put her all* out back then 

KellyPreston.jpg.8cc8850862bbbe6d9db23872cdeee14e.jpg

On 6/21/2018 at 11:31 AM, Jantrix said:

As an adult, not really. But WKRP's Loni Anderson jump started puberty back in the day.

On 6/21/2018 at 11:37 AM, Snake45 said:

I completely get that. Although I came to like Bailey Quarters (Jan Smithers) even better. :wub:

I've thought about this question a bit lately and it seems my first responce was incorrect. Anyone who knows Morena Baccarin of Firefly and Deadpool knows what I mean. Every time they do a close up of her in Firefly, I stop breathing for a moment or two.

Image result for inara firefly

59 minutes ago, Jantrix said:

I've thought about this question a bit lately and it seems my first responce was incorrect. Anyone who knows Morena Baccarin of Firefly and Deadpool knows what I mean. Every time they do a close up of her in Firefly, I stop breathing for a moment or two.

Image result for inara firefly

Oh, absolutely. She was also in the rebooted V, the first couple seasons of Showtime's Homeland, and is currently on Fox's Gotham. And she just looks stunning everywhere. :wub:

Come to think of it, I don't believe there are any bad-looking women on Gotham. B)

I fell in love with Olivia Hussey as Juliet when we watched it in high school... She's still a very attractive Lady, well into her 60s....

Here's her as Juliet......

Juliet.jpg.0355c49654902978ff902872131366f5.jpg

She has played some very important roles, too..... She played Mary, Mother of Jesus, and Mother Theresa of Calcutta..........

9 minutes ago, madhorseman said:

I tried to call her before but I lost my nerve.

I tried my imagination, but I was disturbed. (SO disturbed that that line doesn't make sense, although it does rhyme, kinda-sorta.) :lol:

5 hours ago, Snake45 said:

I tried my imagination, but I was disturbed. (SO disturbed that that line doesn't make sense, although it does rhyme, kinda-sorta.) :lol:

It does Snake.... since he didn't call. He was gettin' busy....by hisself thinking 'bout Jen and got interrupted! :o

Edited by madhorseman