Model Cars Magazine Forum

1976 1/24 STARSKY AND HUTCH TORINO GREENLIGHT DIECAST

migace

Also didn't watch the video. Looks like they got the rear wheels wrong (just like Revell did). The rear wheels are supposed to have deep dish mags and fatter tires. But it looks like they used the same wheels and tires all around.  To me that is a huge flaw, as those wheels are one of the signature things about this car.

Edited by peteski

I was looking forward to the new Greenlight releases but they blew it. Christine is a mess, The Smokey & the Bandit T/A they blew it mainly with the rear window. The Bullitt Mustang just looks weird. Sad they didn't go that little extra mile to get them right. You think it would be just as easy to make it right as to make it wrong. Oh well, just my 2 cents.

1 minute ago, Geno said:

I was looking forward to the new Greenlight releases but they blew it. Christine is a mess, The Smokey & the Bandit T/A they blew it mainly with the rear window. The Bullitt Mustang just looks weird. Sad they didn't go that little extra mile to get them right. You think it would be just as easy to make it right as to make it wrong. Oh well, just my 2 cents.

You forgot the goofy roof on the Supernatural '67 Impala.