Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Cafe de Paris & 2CV - 1/24 - Handmade

safak

I am liking your little diorama, Safak..... lots of interesting detail, the street lamp works and the fountain is giving out water..... not sure if the Citroen 2CV is a built plastic kit or a diecast model, but it is very good. You have clearly put a lot of work and thought into this diorama, and it is really nice.

David

10 hours ago, Anglia105E said:

I am liking your little diorama, Safak..... lots of interesting detail, the street lamp works and the fountain is giving out water..... not sure if the Citroen 2CV is a built plastic kit or a diecast model, but it is very good. You have clearly put a lot of work and thought into this diorama, and it is really nice.

David

Thanks..

I made the street lamp myself.

Water made with clear epoxy and fishing line..

2cv 1/24 Revell

FB_IMG_1568369477799.jpg

FB_IMG_1568369655449.jpg

20190913_131342.jpg

Of course, Safak...... I can see now that your car is the 1:24 Citroen 2CV Charleston kit..... beautifully built and painted. The more I look at your photos, the more small details I keep seeing. The baseboard for your diorama must be about 12 inches x 12 inches ? ( 30.5 cm x 30.5 cm ) ?

David

2 hours ago, Anglia105E said:

Of course, Safak...... I can see now that your car is the 1:24 Citroen 2CV Charleston kit..... beautifully built and painted. The more I look at your photos, the more small details I keep seeing. The baseboard for your diorama must be about 12 inches x 12 inches ? ( 30.5 cm x 30.5 cm ) ?

David

Thanks David..

Base size 25×30 cm.

(I'm very bad english, sorry)