Model Cars Magazine Forum

[HOONIGAN] Gymkhana 2020: Travis Pastrana Takeover; Ultimate Hometown Shred in an 862hp Subaru STI

9 hours ago, Russell C said:

If God had meant for cars to fly, He would have given them wings.

.............. oh, wait .......

Lol?

9 hours ago, 89AKurt said:

I love the rear wing that moves.

I thought that was cool, especially since it looked like he was using that as an elevator during the flights.  Had to laugh at the constant “Oh ————!!!!” Look on his face during the whole run too, usually Block has this “Just another day in the office.” look when he did them.

5 minutes ago, Joe Handley said:

Lol?

I thought that was cool, especially since it looked like he was using that as an elevator during the flights.  Had to laugh at the constant “Oh ————!!!!” Look on his face during the whole run too, usually Block has this “Just another day in the office.” look when he did them.

Most of the comments on UToob point this out too.  ?  He needs to watch some Dukes Of Hazzard, and belt out a YEE HAW!!!!

Ken Block is an incredible driver, like a surgeon. Calm and collected. Travis Pastrana is a lunatic. Balls to the wall. The "yikes" look on his face throws you off, he's definitely in his comfort zone. Dude jumped out of an airplane with no parachute and broke the Pike's Peak record.