Model Cars Magazine Forum

my 8 yr olds first build

plumnuts

hay guys. my son has been so excited to post his own model on here. I explaind to him about the feed back process

(good and bad ) . Christian is 8 yrs old and did every aspect of this model .

build up, painting of parts and even spray painting of the body. (I didn't touch this thing).

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0549.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

I will be showing Christian the feed back on this build.

You Da Man Christian.....

X's 2 Yikes that is awesome I wish at that age i was pulling them outta the garage that cool. Watch out Pops' looks like he's trailing right behind ya..LOL

Keep it comin Christian way to cool!!!

peace

ajulia

I didn't start building until my early teens, and comparing the work that I did on them to this one is no comparison. Even the ones that I was doing in my later teens were struggling with this standard. Excellent work Christian, keep it up. I'm sure you'll be teaching a lot of us (well me at the very least) some tricks to your builds real soon.

Wow thats a very sharp looking build! When I started building models when I was 8 , they never did turn out half that good. LOL Its very encouraging to see a kid building models instead of watching tv or playing video games all day. I'm 32 and still trying to master a good two tone paint job. Keep up the good work. You have chosen a great hobby to be involved in...its so rewarding.