Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

VOTE HERE - Cannonball "Ruse" 2021

Lunajammer

Welcome to the poll that decides who wins the coast-to-coast Cannonball Run in their kitted race cars disguised as street legal cruisers.

Step 1) Review the Completed Racers thread HERE to take a look at all the beauty shots of the finishers and read what they have to say about their projects.

Step 2)  • CLICK HERE TO VOTE •  Select your choice then finalize your vote by clicking "VOTE" at the bottom of the polling page. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like to officially congratulate 89AKurt with that Impressive Subaru Impreza...

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Cannonball Ruse, it's with your support and those great builds that make the Cannonball Run a success. The idea of an eleven month Community build centered around a pop culture phenomenon is inspirational. Jantrix had a great idea for a tribute to the Cannonball all those years ago. Words spoken truly by Ray Kinsella "If you build it, they will come". I believe that quote holds meaning here in that we show up to build for this CBP every year. 

A special thanks to Mike (Lunajammer) for handling the poll. I could not have done it without ya!

Screenshot_20220101-193524_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, disconovaman said:

I'd like to officially congratulate 89AKurt with that Impressive Subaru Impreza...

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Cannonball Ruse, it's with your support and those great builds that make the Cannonball Run a success. The idea of an eleven month Community build centered around a pop culture phenomenon is inspirational. Jantrix had a great idea for a tribute to the Cannonball all those years ago. Words spoken truly by Ray Kinsella "If you build it, they will come". I believe that quote holds meaning here in that we show up to build for this CBP every year. 

A special thanks to Mike (Lunajammer) for handling the poll. I could not have done it without ya!

Screenshot_20220101-193524_Samsung Internet.jpg

WOW!

THANK YOU very much, I'm honored to have been chosen for this.  If it wasn't for this community build, I would not have built that Subie.  First time for this contest too, I'm generally not a team player, or participant in things that have a deadline (like work you know).  Good thing I was in the groove at the beginning of 2020, I lost my mojo for several months because of various reasons, regarding models I'm over my head on two WIP, and work has gone bonkers on me.  My Christmas present to me is building models, so work beckons starting Monday.  It was fun to watch what others came up with, this sort of prompting encourages you to leave your comfort zone, hope everyone had as much fun building their cars.  Who wants the WRC decals, first to PM me gets them.